Sarah Morreim Photography

Sunday, April 14, 2013

A new Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen!

First of all, I wanted to again thank all of you for all of your love and support this past year. I don't think that I would have been able to enjoy the year as much had I not had such an awesome support group behind me. I had some of the BEST cheerleaders and I don't think I'll even be able to repay any of you. It truly meant the world to me.

Congrats to our NEW Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen, Corrina Swiggum! I am so proud of her for all of her hard work the past three years. This was Corrina's third time competing and is another example of how persistence and patience pays off. I can't wait to see what her year holds, and I will be with her every step of the way! Love this lady :)

I said in my farewell that I closed another chapter but my book was no where near complete. Please follow me in my next adventures www.baileywachholz.blogspot.com

Much love,
Bailey Wachholz
Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment