Sarah Morreim Photography

Sunday, October 28, 2012

The past week.

This past was an extra busy week but for some reason I have no appearances this weekend (I don't have any idea how that happened).

On Monday I was on WJJY's radio segment called "Community Focus" talking about the upcoming Miss Brainerd Lake's Outstanding Teen and the Miss Central Lake's Outstanding Teen pageants. Both my and I, along with incredible new director of the Brainerd pageants, Cyndi, were there talking about how amazing this program is and encouraging girls to compete. The pageant will be January 6th at 3pm at Central Lake's College so those interested :)



Tuesday I traveled to Ramsey, Minnesota, to speak about Alzheimer's at an Adult Foster Care Conference. My mom and I just shared our story and opened it up to questions so it was very laid back.

Wednesday I was in Pine River to speak to the Lion's Club about Alzheimer's and the Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen program. They were a fun group of people!

And finally, Thursday my Mom and I were in Detroit Lake's, Minnesota speaking to one of our favorite support groups at Oak Crossing. This support group is for people affected by Alzheimer's. They are always so warm and inviting! I love when we get the opportunity to travel there.

And to end my week, I was babysitting and I'll be carving pumpkins tonight with my boyfriend, Dylan. Happy Halloween!

Bailey
Miss MN's Outstanding Teen 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment