Sarah Morreim Photography

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Frazee Turkey Days.

Frazee Turkey Days is always a favorite!! For four years I have attended this festival and have always wanted to be a part of it. I was beyond excited that my time finally came :)

The weekend started out with the Miss Frazee and the Miss Frazee's Outstanding Teen pageant. I was able to be with the contestants in the afternoon while they went into their interviews. I even got a little mock interview in myself!

After the contestant interviews, I was treated to dinner with Miss Frazee 2011, Katie Winter, Miss Frazee's Outstanding Teen 2011, Hailey Jutz, Miss Minnesota 2012, Siri Freeh, the 6 judges, and my parents. It was good to have a little relaxation time before the pageant began.

It's so great to be on the other side of things during a pageant... I get to be backstage and mingle with all of this girls, but I don't have to worry about competing and being judged :)!! I was honored to both perform and help crown the new queens. Congrats to the new Miss Frazee, Rebecca Bellefeuille and the new Miss Frazee's Outstanding Teen, Becca Sorlien-Riewer!

I also want to give a huge congrats to the outgoing queens, Katie and Hailey. You two are wonderful representatives for the Frazee area, and I am so proud to call you both my friends and pageant sisters. I wish you two the best of luck in whatever you decide to do, and I hope to see you back in the pageant circuit soon :)
You can't be in Frazee and NOT get a picture with the world's largest turkey :)

The two new queens, the outgoing queens, and Siri and myself

The new Frazee's Outstanding Teen, Becca!

Today, I was in the Turkey Days parade. This is a parade that I have watched two former Miss MN's Outstanding Teen be a part of, so to be in this parade and be Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen was great. Although it was another hot day, I enjoyed it! Thanks to Alice and Jay who where very helpful this weekend and for providing a beautiful car for me to ride in :) and the pie and ice cream after was a TREAT!
I love this idea! Hailey is the former Frazee's Outstanding Teen 2011


We loved our pumpkin pie :)


This weekend was so much fun, and was also one of the last appearance before I leave for Miss America's Outstanding Teen. It was kind of a bittersweet realization but I am incredibly excited to leave for Orlando in 11 days! :)

With love,
Bailey
Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment